Bravecto is a chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs.
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
For the control of tick and flea and Demodex spp. mite infestations on dogs for 12 weeks.
• Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
• Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 12 weeks
• Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
• Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
• Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
• Contols immature stages of fleas and ticks
• Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
For oral use only.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band):
|Bodyweight(kg) of dog||Number and strength of tablet to be administered|
|Bravecto 112.5 mg||Bravecto 250 mg||Bravecto 500 mg||Bravecto 1000 mg||Bravecto 1400 mg|
|2* – 4.5||1|
|> 4.5 – 10||1|
|> 10 – 20||1|
|> 20 – 40||1|
|> 40 – 56||1|
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age only.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.