Simparica is for use only in dogs.
For the treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis) in dogs. Simparica has immediate and persistent flea killing activity against new infestations for at least 5 weeks. Simparica can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
For the treatment of tick infestations (Dermacentor reticulatus, Ixodes hexagonus, Ixodes ricinus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus). Simparica has immediate and persistent tick killing activity for at least 5 weeks.
For the treatment of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
For the treatment of ear mite infestations (Otodectes cynotis).
For the treatment of demodicosis (Demodex canis).
Fleas and ticks must attach to the host and commence feeding in order to be exposed to the active substance.
- Starts killing ticks within 8 hours*
- Starts killing fleas within 3 hours
- 35 days of protection* without losing effectiveness at the end of the month
- Kills 5 species of ticks
- Each tablet provides a full month of protection against fleas and ticks
- Tasty, liver-flavored chewable tablet is easy to administer
- Chewable tablets can be given directly to your dog or broken up and mixed with food